Whitewater Rafting Utah
- Duration : 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Marysvale, Ut
- Product code : UWWR
This Utah Whitewater Rafting Trip departs adjacent to Big Rock Candy Mountain Resort every two hours between 9 am and 5 pm. Check in for all activities, or make a new reservation, at the new Adventure Building located just south of the Big Rock Candy Mountain Convenience Store.
You will be an active participant in this adventure, paddling along with your guide’s instructions to navigate your way down this fun river. Your rafting trip on the Sevier River will include a Professional Guide certified by the State of Utah, and they work hard to make sure your adventure is safe, fun and informative.
This Utah Rafting Trip is great for Family Reunions, Youth Groups, Church Groups, or just a group of friends wanting to raft the Sevier River with the most entertaining guides in the area. Trips depart near Big Rock Candy Mountain Resort, just outside Marysvale, Utah, every two hours at 9 am-11 am-1 pm-3 pm and 5 pm.Reservations are recommended but NOT required.
This is the LONGEST Whitewater Rafting Marysvale Utah available!We are conveniently located on Historic Highway 89, just off Interstate 70, on the border between Sevier and Piute Counties.
- Class II and III Rapids
- Approximately 2 hours start to finish
- Approximately 7 miles from departure to take out.
- History of the Marysvale Area
- Great Views of the Sevier River and surrounding areas
- Great for individuals, and groups of all sizes
- Great for all ages from 5 to 102
- Trips depart every two hours between 9 am and 5 pm, from approximately mid May to mid September. FIVE departures daily.